- Product 511168
Zon Sonus 519 5-String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
First introduced in the 1990s, the Sonus has evolved into one of Zon's most popular models. The tonal qualities of the select ash body give the Sonus...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The perfect balance of classic characteristics.
First introduced in the 1990s, the Sonus has evolved into one of Zon's most popular models. The tonal qualities of the select ash body give the Sonus incredible warmth and personality, with dynamic punch and clarity. Its 2-octave, bolt-on neck is tapered and shaped to feel like a vintage Jazz Bass neck. Its superior playing response provides increased sustain and rich harmonics free of dead spots and superior stability. Linear single-coil pickups are wound to reproduce the classic Jazz sound, while custom electronics provide the player with independent pickup volumes, bass, and treble controls.
- Material: Two-piece select swamp ash.
- Finish: Flat satin (gloss available at extra charge)
- Color: Natural.
- Type: Composite, bolt-on design
- Scale length: 35"
- Finish: Flat urethane
- Fingerboard: Phenowood w/side dot markers
- Radius: 12"
- Nut: Graphite
- Frets/size: 22/medium
- Width at nut: 1.875"
- Width at 24th fret: 3.00"
- Type: ZB4 active electronics made for Zon by Bartolini.
- Functions: Master volume, pickup blend, midrange and stacked bass/treble controls with 3-position mid frequency switch. Boost/cut +/15dB.
- Power requirements: Single 9-volt battery
- Life expectancy: 200 hours of continuous use
- Make: Exclusively designed for Zon by Bartolini.
- Type: Neck: medium aperture, passive, linear single-coil design. JB style shell.
- Bridge: medium aperture, passive, linear single coil design with JB-style shell
- Bridge: ZON. Machined brass
- String spacing: .750/19mm (string-to-string center)
- Tuners: Gotoh GB-7
- Finish: Chrome