- J43387 000000000 J43387000000000
Alfred Alfred's Basic Ukulele Method 1 Book & Online Audio Beginner
- Write a Review
Alfred's Basic Ukulele Method 1 features clear, well-paced instruction that makes learning the ukulele easy and fun. This book covers how to hold you...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Alfred's Basic Ukulele Method 1 features clear, well-paced instruction that makes learning the ukulele easy and fun. This book covers how to hold your ukulele, tuning your ukulele, right- and left-hand techniques, the basics of reading music, chords, strumming patterns, songs, and how to read TAB.
For the first time, companion audio tracks that can be downloaded or streamed online are included with the book, so you'll have everything you need in one place.
- The Most Popular Method for Learning How to Play
- By Ron Manus and L. C. Harnsberger
- Item: 00-46014
- UPC: 038081522135
- ISBN 10: 1470636026
- ISBN 13: 9781470636029
- Series: Alfred's Basic Ukulele Library
- Category: Ukulele Method or Supplement
- Format: Book & Online Audio
- Instrument: Ukulele
- Level: Beginner