- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred Blue Book of Acoustic Guitars, 12th Edition (Book/CD-ROM)
- Write a Review
- Product 583939
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 12th Edition of the Blue Book of Acoustic Guitars is completely reformatted, revised, and updated including a bound-in CD-ROM that includes thous...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An over 750-page acoustic guitar blue book with invaluable guitar-buying data, gorgeous color photos, and a supplemental CD-ROM with loads more guitar pictures.
The 12th Edition of the Blue Book of Acoustic Guitars is completely reformatted, revised, and updated including a bound-in CD-ROM that includes thousands of color images. Pricing for vintage and new guitars is completely revised in this guitar blue book, and nearly all 2009 makes and models of guitars are listed.
Chapters in the acoustic guitar blue book include topics like: the anatomy of an acoustic guitar, guitar abbreviations and a glossary, house brand and budget brand acoustic guitars, explaining and converting guitar grading systems, and much more.
- Author: Zachary R. Fjestad
- Over 750 pages
- 16-page color guitar photo grading system
- Over 850 manufacturers, trademarks, and luthiers individually identified
- Values have been revised to reflect the volatile vintage guitar market
- Nearly all 2009 makes and models included
- Trademark index incorporated directly into the text with contact information for nearly all trademarks
- A guitar icon in the text indicates one or more images available on the supplemental CD-ROM
- ISBN 10: 1886768943
- ISBN 13: 9781886768949