- Product 583938
Alfred Blue Book of Electric Guitars, 12th Edition (Book/CD-ROM)
- Write a Review
The 12th Edition of the Blue Book of Electric Guitars is completely reformatted, revised, and updated including a bound-in CD-ROM that includes thous...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An over 1200-page electric guitar blue book with invaluable guitar-buying data, gorgeous color photos, and a supplemental CD-ROM with loads more guitar pictures.
The 12th Edition of the Blue Book of Electric Guitars is completely reformatted, revised, and updated including a bound-in CD-ROM that includes thousands of color images. Pricing for vintage and new electric guitars is completely revised in this guitar blue book, and nearly all 2009 makes and models of guitars are listed.
Chapters in the electric guitar blue book include topics like: the anatomy of an electric guitar, guitar abbreviations and a glossary, house brand and budget brand electric guitars, explaining and converting guitar grading systems, and much more.
- Author: Zachary R. Fjestad
- Over 1200 pages
- 16-page color guitar photo grading system
- Over 1200 manufacturers, trademarks, and luthiers individually identified
- Values have been revised to reflect the volatile vintage guitar market
- Nearly all 2009 makes and models included
- Trademark index incorporated directly into the text with contact information for nearly all trademarks
Blue Book of Electric Guitars, 12th Edition (Book/CD-ROM)
- ISBN 10: 1886768935
- ISBN 13: 9781886768932