- 620669 000000000 620669000000000
Alfred The Blues Guitar Experience Your Practical Guide To The Landmark Styles Of Blues - Book/CD
- Write a Review
Alfred's The Blues Guitar Experience Your Practical Guide To The Landmark Styles of Blues is the history of blues guitar taught through musical examp...Read More
Take a trip through the history of blues with The Blues Guitar Experience.
Alfred's The Blues Guitar Experience Your Practical Guide To The Landmark Styles of Blues is the history of blues guitar taught through musical examples. Learn important techniques, styles, and artists of every era of the genre. For immediate to advanced guitarists, the book features standard music notation and TAB, and the CD includes live performance of every example: '20s Ragtime, Piedmont, and Texas blues, '30s Country and Delta blues; '40s and '50s Electric and Chicago blues; '60s British blues rock, and much more.
Learn how other styles have influenced blues music along the way. Exploring the history of blues will give you a greater understanding of the blues music of today, and you'll learn to apply many practical skills to your guitar playing for completely authentic performances. The included CD demonstrates all the music examples in the book, making it easier for you to become a more versatile and well-rounded blues guitarist.
- The history of rock guitar taught through musical examples
- Important techniques, styles, and artists of each era
- For immediate to advanced guitarists
- Standard music notation and TAB
- CD includes live performance of every example:
- '20s: Blind Willie Johnson, Blind Blake, and Lonnie Johnson
- '30s: Country and Delta Blues of Mississippi John Hurt, and Muddy Waters
- '40s: Electric and Chicago blues of Muddy Waters
- '50s: Contemporary Blues of Howlin' Wolf, T-Bone Walker, and B.B. King
Break out of your comfort zone and experiment with the groundbreaking styles of The Blues Guitar Experience!
The Blues Guitar Experience Your Practical Guide To The Landmark Styles Of Blues - Book/CD
- TEM: 00-32650
ISBN 10: 0739060112
ISBN 13: 9780739060117
CATEGORY: Guitar Method or Supplement
FORMAT: Book & CD