- Product J03849
Alfred The Complete Ukulele Method: Beginner Ukulele Book & DVD
- Write a Review
Perfect for beginning ukulelists as well as players who want to enhance their knowledge, Beginning Ukulele teaches everything you need to know to get...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Perfect for beginning ukulelists as well as players who want to enhance their knowledge, Beginning Ukulele teaches everything you need to know to get started on the instrument, including chords, strumming, picking, basic music theory, and reading tablature (TAB) and standard music notation. Guitarists wanting to expand their musical horizons will also find this to be the perfect introduction to playing the ukulele. The book features lots of fun songs in a variety of styles, including rock, blues, Hawaiian, fiddle tunes, and fingerstyle. On the DVD, Daniel Ho's friendly, easy-to-understand explanations and demonstrations make learning to play the ukulele fun and easy. Featuring practice tips and other important issues for the beginning ukulelist, Beginning Ukulele is the most thorough method available for beginning ukulele students.
* Examples in easy-to-read TAB and standard music notation
* Songs and solos to practice
* Special ukulele strums and other right-hand techniques, such as fingerstyle and picking
* Left-hand techniques, including hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides
* Topics such as music theory, improvising, and how to practice
* Lessons on ukulele styles, including folk, Hawaiian, rock, blues, and more!
The Complete Ukulele Method: Beginner Ukulele Book & DVD
- By Greg Horne and Shana Aisenberg / ed. Daniel Ho
ISBN 10: 073909548X
ISBN 13: 9780739095485
Series: Complete Method
Category: Ukulele Method or Supplement
Format: Book & DVD
The First Book and DVD in The Complete Ukulele Method!