- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
10,000 Maniacs - Our Time In Eden
- Write a Review
- #K55161 000000000 K55161000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/03/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Our Time in Eden is a studio album by 10,000 Maniacs. It was released in 1992 on Elekt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/03/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Our Time in Eden is a studio album by 10,000 Maniacs. It was released in 1992 on Elektra Records. The release is the band's fifth studio album, and it's last studio album with the original lead singer, Natalie Merchant. The album included her future replacement Mary Ramsey on viola on such tracks as "Stockton Gala Days", "Jezebel" and "How You've Grown". Singles released from the album were "These Are Days", "Candy Everybody Wants" and "Few and Far Between". The band followed this up with MTV Unplugged before Merchant pursued a successful solo career. The band recruited new members and continue to record and tour.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.