- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alice Bag - Alice Bag
- Write a Review
- #K69069 000000000 K69069000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Alice Bag is a singer/songwriter, musician, author, artist, educator and feminist. She was the lead ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Alice Bag is a singer/songwriter, musician, author, artist, educator and feminist. She was the lead singer and co-founder of the Bags, one of the first punk bands to form in the mid-1970s in Los Angeles. She was featured in the seminal documentary on punk rock, The Decline of Western Civilization and went on to perform in other groundbreaking bands, including Castration Squad, Cholita, and Las Tres. She has published two books, including the critically acclaimed memoir Violence Girl and the self-published Pipe Bomb For the Soul, based on her experiences in post-revolutionary Nicaragua. Her influence on popular music is highlighted in the Smithsonian exhibit, American Sabor. Alice's eponymous debut solo album features all original material written by Bag and includes performances by some of her favorite LA-based musicians.;Track List:1. Little Hypocrite;2. He's So Sorry;3. Programmed;4. Suburban Home;5. The Touch I Crave;6. Poisoned Seed;7. No Means No;8. Weigh About You;9. Modern Day Virgin Sacrifice;10. Incorporeal Life;11. Inesperado Adios
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.