- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alice in Chains - Black Gives Way to Blue
- Write a Review
- #K58045 000000000 K58045000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2009;Notes:Special Edition gatefold cover with 2 clear vinyl LPs. Drugs ravaged Alice in Chains in the 1990s. Heroin and cocaine u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2009;Notes:Special Edition gatefold cover with 2 clear vinyl LPs. Drugs ravaged Alice in Chains in the 1990s. Heroin and cocaine ultimately killed singer/guitarist Layne Stanley in 2002. Eventually, the surviving band members reunited to create and release "Black Gives Way to Blue" in 2009. The best part about their reunion is they picked up seemingly where they left off after their last album. With little changing about their sound in 14 years, the band replaced Stanley with singer William Duvall. Producer Nick Raskulinecz (who helped Rush and The Foo Fighters) guided the recording and songwriting process. With fans still hungry for much more, "Black Gives Way to Blue" opened at #5 on the Billboard 200 chart! The singles "Check My Brain" and "Your Decision" each hit #1 on the Billboard Rock chart. Surprisingly, Elton John plays piano on the title track! This special edition double vinyl album is pressed on clear vinyl and housed in a gatefold cover.;Track List:1. All Secrets Known;2. Check My Brain;3. Last of My Kind;4. Your Decision;5. A Looking in View;6. When the Sun Rose Again;7. Acid Bubble;8. Lesson Learned;9. Take Her Out;10. Private Hell;11. Black Gives Way to Blue;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.