- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alicia Witt - Revisionary
- Write a Review
- #K88928 000000000 K88928000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the debut album from singer, songwriter, classically trained pianist and acclaimed act...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the debut album from singer, songwriter, classically trained pianist and acclaimed actor Alicia Witt (Justified, House of Lies). Ben Folds teamed up with Alicia to produce Revisionary History, an album of songs that deal in themes of heartbreak, loyalty, and the amazing power that comes with finding one's own voice and using it. The album was years in the making, with some of the nine Alicia Witt originals dating back to the mid-'00s. With plenty of time spent selecting and honing each song in concert, Alicia headed to Folds' Nashville studio where she recorded the album in two, week-long chunks in the spring and late fall of 2013. The album features Folds on backing vocals as well as on drums, bass, percussion, electric guitar and more. Multi-instrumentalist Joe Pisapia also lends acoustic guitar, pedal steel, backing vocals, and additional percussion. CD includes bonus track.;Track List:1. Friend;2. About Me;3. Already Gone;4. Down;5. Blind (Feat. T.O.N.E-Z);6. Theme from Pasadena (You Can Go Home) (Feat. Ben Folds);7. Consolation Prize;8. New Word;9. I'm Not Ready for Christmas (Bonus Track);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.