- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alina Baraz - Urban Flora
- Write a Review
- #K56526 000000000 K56526000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 23 year old Matias Saabye Køedt, better known by his alias Galimatias, is an electronic music produc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 23 year old Matias Saabye Køedt, better known by his alias Galimatias, is an electronic music producer/artist from Denmark. Although difficult to rope his music into a single genre, it has be described as vibey, chilled-out atmospheric electronic, and incorporates a wide range of influences including R&B and hip hop to name a few. Alina Baraz, a 21 year old Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter, is the next leading star of the emerging class of leftwing pop singers. Alina invites listeners on an explorative journey that challenges their perspective and frees the mind of all boundaries. In late 2013, Køedt started working with Baraz. Their first collaboration was the track "Drift" while additional songs include "Make you Feel," "Pretty Thoughts" and "Fantasy," all of which will appear on their new EP Urban Flora, an 8-track treasure trove of their collaborations to date.;Track List:1. Show Me;2. Drift;3. Can I;4. Fantasy;5. Make You Feel;6. Maybe;7. Pretty Thoughts;8. Unfold;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.