- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alison Krauss - Paper Airplane
- Write a Review
- #K57251 000000000 K57251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/05/2011;Notes:A truly breathtaking collection of 11 exquisite songs, PAPER AIRPLANE is Alison Krauss' 14th album and the band's follo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/05/2011;Notes:A truly breathtaking collection of 11 exquisite songs, PAPER AIRPLANE is Alison Krauss' 14th album and the band's follow-up to 2004's triple Grammy winning LONELY RUNS BOTH WAYS. It is Krauss' first release since her 2007 internationally acclaimed, multi-platinum collaboration with Robert Plant, RAISING SAND, which won six Grammys including Record of the Year and Album of the Year.;Track List:1. Paper Airplane;2. Dust Bowl Children;3. Lie Awake;4. Lay My Burden Down;5. My Love Follows You Where You Go;6. Dimming of the Day;7. On the Outside Looking in;8. Miles to Go;9. Sinking Stone;10. Bonita and Bill Butler;11. My Opening Farewell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.