- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alkaline Trio - Agony And Irony
- Write a Review
- #K62610 000000000 K62610000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm colored double vinyl LP pressing. Alkaline Trio's legacy harkens back to 1997, when Matt Skiba, a bike me...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm colored double vinyl LP pressing. Alkaline Trio's legacy harkens back to 1997, when Matt Skiba, a bike messenger from working class Chicago 'burb McHenry, gave up the drums for the guitar and began his quest for the perfect balance of lyrical hell and pop heaven. Alkaline Trio's first and last major label release would be 2008's Agony & Irony. Described by Skiba as an "anthemic hard rock record," and serving as their sixth album overall, Agony & Irony hit #13 on the Billboard chart, making it the highest charting of the band's then 14-year career, while single "Help Me" would become it's highest charting single, reaching #14 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart. By 2009 however, reshufflings and layoffs at Epic led to Alkaline Trio negotiating it's release from the label.;Track List:1. Calling All Skeletons;2. Help Me;3. In Vein;4. Over and Out;5. I Found Away;6. Do You Wanna Know?;7. Live Young Die Fast;8. Love Love Kiss Kiss;9. Lost and Rendered;10. Ruin It;11. Into the Night;12. In My Stomach;13. Maybe I'll Catch Fire (Acoustic);14. Live Young Die Fast (Acoustic);15. Into the Night (Acoustic);16. Over and Out (Acoustic);17. Lost and Rendered (Acoustic);18. Burned Is the House;Special Attributes:WITH BOOKLET, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.