- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alpha Steppa - Dub Kingdom
- Write a Review
- #K48994 000000000 K48994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Steppas Records present Alpha Steppa's 3rd Kingdom (ASCD 006CD/LP) in dub, titled Dub Kingdom! Currently championed by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Steppas Records present Alpha Steppa's 3rd Kingdom (ASCD 006CD/LP) in dub, titled Dub Kingdom! Currently championed by a range of soundsystems and DJs from across the bass music spectrum, from Roots veterans Channel One Soundsystem and the legendary Jah Shaka Soundsystem, to UK steppers pioneers Iration Steppas and dubstep household names such as V.I.V.E.K, Caspa, and Rusko."As the son and nephew of pioneering UK nu roots dub duo Alpha & Omega - bassist Christine Woodbridge and keyboard player John Sprosen - Ben Alpha Steppa grew up surrounded by sound system and dubplate culture, starting in his mother's womb at Channel One and Jah Shaka shows. In his music the competing influences of nature and nurture cannot be separated. He has grown to become one of the most prolific and inventive dub producers around, absorbing worldwide inputs into his productions without dilution of their constituent parts, most notably with his recent Trigram series. On this set collaborating artists are from Russia, Senegal, Nigeria, Jamaica, Suriname and Brazil, but the true test of all reggae/dub productions is when they stand alone in the mix, here with the horn driven march of 'Concrete Meditation'. Alpha Steppa places himself in the same league as Aswad's 'Warrior Charge' and comes out proud." -Steve Barker, Wire Magazine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.