- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amadou & Mariam - Folila
- Write a Review
- #K68556 000000000 K68556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. The story of Folila the word means music in Bambara boasts three distinct ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. The story of Folila the word means music in Bambara boasts three distinct chapters, and is a tale of how two records became one. Marc-Antoine Moreau, the duo's long-time manager and producer explains: "The original idea was to make two albums: One was going to be a crossover record made in New York City, where Amadou & Mariam have many musical friends and relationships and the other was to be a more rootsy album recorded in Bamako with mostly African guests and African percussion instead of a drum kit." Both plans came to fruition, but when Amadou & Mariam listened back to the richness of the two sessions, a third way suggested itself: To combine the two recordings in a seamless, organic fashion. The resulting work is an example of how tradition and modernity can work together to generate something new and unique.;Track List:1. Dougou Badia;2. Wily Kataso;3. Oh Amadou;4. Metemya;5. Africa Mon Afrique;6. C'est Pas Facile Pour Les Aigles;7. Wari;8. Sans Toi;9. Mogo;10. Another Way;11. Bagnale;12. Nebe Miri;13. Cherie;14. Dougou Badia;15. Wily Kataso;16. Oh Amadou;17. Metemya;18. Africa Mon Afrique;19. C'est Pas Facile Pour Les Aigles;20. Wari;21. Sans Toi;22. Mogo;23. Another Way;24. Bagnale;25. Nebe Miri;26. Cherie;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.