- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need to Whisper
- Write a Review
- #K62587 000000000 K62587000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:With their 2006 debut album, We Don't Need To Whisper, Angels And Airwaves (AVA for short) strikes a blow for hope in d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:With their 2006 debut album, We Don't Need To Whisper, Angels And Airwaves (AVA for short) strikes a blow for hope in dark times. 'The overall message on every AVA song,' Tom DeLonge (guitarist/vocalist of Blink-182) told Kerrang! Magazine, 'is that tomorrow could be the best day of your life.' Teaming up with Tom are his Box Car Racer colleague, guitarist David Kennedy, former Offspring drummer Atom Willard and one-time Distillers bassist Ryan Sinn. Tom emphasizes that AVA is no side project like Box Car Racer, nor a thinly-disguised solo vehicle. AVA is, first and foremost, a band. 'All of us have massive input," he adds. 'It's a collaborative effort.' The four gathered at Tom's studio, Never Pants Ranch, to record the album with Tom producing. 'It's taken me 12 years to learn how to write an album like this,' Tom told Alternative Press. 'It's taken 20 million records sold and arenas sold out across the world with Blink-182 to learn how music affects people, how it should be presented live and how to keep people interested (while taking) them on a journey. I feel this is some of the best music I've ever made.' We Don't Need to Whisper peaked at number four on the Billboard 200 and has since sold nearly 800,000 copies.;Track List:1. Valkyrie Missile;2. Distraction;3. Do It for Me Now;4. The Adventure;5. A Little's Enough;6. The War;7. The Gift;8. It Hurts;9. Good Day;10. Start the Machine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.