- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Annette Peacock - I'm The One [Limited] [180 Gram Vinyl]
- Write a Review
- #K60118 000000000 K60118000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/29/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1972 album from the avant-garde songstress. An extension of Ann...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/29/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1972 album from the avant-garde songstress. An extension of Annette's late 1960s work with her Bley-Peacock Synthesizer Show combo, I'm the One is filled with strength and power, as well as a tender, sensual, and seductive side, born of a life surrounded with music and culture. Composing by age four, Peacock's mother was a professional violinist. By the early 1960s, Annette had also collaborated with first husband, jazz bassist Gary Peacock and toured with legendary saxophone player Albert Ayler. Studying under Zen macrobiotics educator Michio Kushi and a confidant to Timothy Leary at the Millbrook psychedelic center, Peacock later worked, post-I'm the One, with rock stalwarts like guitarists Mick Ronson and Chris Spedding, Yes/King Crimson drummer Bill Bruford, as well as surrealist artist Salvador Dali.;Track List:1. I'm the One;2. 7 Days;3. Pony;4. Been Gone;5. Blood;6. One Way;7. Love Me Tender;8. Gesture Without Plot;9. Did You Hear Me Mommy;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.