- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arthur - Dreams & Images
- Write a Review
- #K83057 000000000 K83057000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing housed in deluxe Stoughton 'Tip-On' gatefold jacket. Released on Lee Hazelwood's LHI label,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing housed in deluxe Stoughton 'Tip-On' gatefold jacket. Released on Lee Hazelwood's LHI label, the haunted DREAMS AND IMAGES is the first of two albums from the Melbourne, Florida-born singer/songwriter. Though his lonely, intimate music, shy demeanor, and stutter might not have suggested a man of great ambition, Arthur moved to Hollywood chasing the music industry dream. He suffered hardships to do so, living hand-to-mouth in a YMCA hostel with two like-minded individuals: Mark Lindsey Buckingham and Stephen John Kalinich. While Kalinich and Buckingham were signed by the Beach Boys' Brother Records, Arthur allied with Hazelwood, having knocked on the door of the label's Sunset Boulevard HQ and auditioned on the spot. Entering the studio with Hazelwood, Donnie Owens, Tom Thacker, and arranger Don Randi, who brought baroque pop grandeur to the songs, Arthur let his music do the talking. A mixture of things conspired to make sure few people heard Arthur, including a packed release schedule at LHI, followed by the withdrawal of their major label funding and a lack of foundation on which to market the album.;Track List:1. Blue Museum;2. Children Once Were You;3. Sunshine Soldier;4. A Friend of Mine;5. Open Up the Door;6. Dreams and Images;7. Pandora;8. Wintertime;9. Living Circa 1920;10. Valentine Gray;11. 1860 *;12. Coming Home *;13. Excursion 13 *;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BONUS TRACKS, REMASTERED, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.