- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B. Bravo - Paradise Remixed
- Write a Review
- #K92420 000000000 K92420000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 EP release. After releasing his debut album Paradise earlier this year to much critical acclaim...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 EP release. After releasing his debut album Paradise earlier this year to much critical acclaim, B. Bravo has swung back around for yet another trip to this island of cosmic delights, tapping into some of our favorite producers and extended fam for a special release to accompany the digital of Paradise Remixed. The A-Side kicks off with Fool's Gold producer Sammy Bananas turning the squelchy funk of "Freak It" into a filtered French and Italo inspired funky house monster, perfect for peak time on the dancefloor, while Los Angeles' XL Middleton deliver's a low slung G-Funk and boogie inspired take on the album single "I'm For Real". On the flip, UK producer SMBD (better known as Simbad) turns "Lay It On The Line" a classic '80s synth beast that's been tried and tested around European festivals all summer, while Grandfeather (aka Anton Borin) comes through with a spacey and deep downtempo funk reversioning of "Can't Keep My Hands Off You".;Track List:1. Freak It (Sammy Bananas Remix);2. I'm for Real (XL Middleton Remix);3. Lay It on the Line (SMBD Remix);4. Can't Keep My Hands Off of You (Grandfeather Remix);Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.