- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B. King B. - Completely Well
- Write a Review
- #L01139 000000000 L01139000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve with original artwork and liner notes. The blues legend's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve with original artwork and liner notes. The blues legend's 1969 breakthrough album Completely Well was produced by Bill Szymczyk who went on to produce The Eagles. It was Szymczyk's idea to overdub strings to 'The Thrill Is Gone', the best-selling of all B.B. King's 45s. The slow and groovy million-seller, a twelve-bar blues, became his most prominent signature song, reaching position #3 on the R&B charts, and climbing to number #15 in Billboard's Hot 100 Pop charts, remaining there for two months. Compared to his earlier recordings for the Bihari Brothers, Completely Well marks his step into the '70s, winning a new audience of white rock fans. He had been opening for the Rolling Stones, and he also appeared at London's Royal Albert Hall that year. Completely Well is "truly the album that made the world sit up and take notice of B.B. King" (Cub Koda, All Music Guide). Backed by a small combo (with horns later added), B.B. King is in top form, playing guitar and singing at his best! Completely Well ranks amongst the best studio albums in his entire career.;Track List:1. So Excited;2. No Good;3. You're Losin' Me;4. What Happened;5. Confessin' the Blues;6. Key to My Kingdom;7. Cryin' Won't Help You Now;8. You're Mean;9. The Thrill Is Gone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.