- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Babes in Toyland - Fontanelle
- Write a Review
- #K76328 000000000 K76328000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Fontanelle is the second studio album by the American punk rock band Babes in Toyland, released on August 11, 1992 by R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Fontanelle is the second studio album by the American punk rock band Babes in Toyland, released on August 11, 1992 by Reprise Records. It was the band's first release on a major label, and their first recording to feature Maureen Herman on bass. After extensive touring throughout 1991, the band entered the studio to record their major label follow-up to their debut album, Spanking Machine. Bassist Michelle Leon left the group in December 1991, shortly before the recording of Fontanelle began, due to the death of her boyfriend, Joe Cole. Maureen Herman was recruited as her replacement. The album was co-produced by front woman and guitarist Kat Bjelland with Lee Ranaldo of Sonic Youth heading production. Brian Paulson was also studio engineer and the final product was mixed by Dave Ogilvie. The cover photo - an image of a naked doll held up in front of a mirror - was taken for the album by photographer Cindy Sherman. The band has explained the album's name as referring to the soft spot on the top of a baby's skull, as well as to a little fountain used by fairies.;Track List:1. Bruise Violet;2. Right Now;3. Bluebell;4. Handsome Gretel;5. Blood;6. Magick Flute;7. Won't Tell;8. Quiet Room;9. Spun;10. Short Song;11. Jungle Train;12. Pearl;13. Real Eyes;14. Mother;15. Gone;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.