- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barnyard Stompers - Outlaws with Chainsaws II: The Payback
- Write a Review
- #K83777 000000000 K83777000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Casey Miller and Megan Wise are Barnyard Stompers and one of the only true purveyors o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Casey Miller and Megan Wise are Barnyard Stompers and one of the only true purveyors of this form of country music. Forget about every other two-piece band you've ever experienced. Barnyard Stompers is not a novelty act! Never before has a two-piece band made so much noise or made such honest music. If you miss country with balls and true grit and you're tired of New York/L.A./Nashville Pop music and want to hear country like it's supposed to be played, the Stompers are exactly what you're looking for. Barnyard Stompers are straight-up outlaw country assassins who perform the rowdiest, rawest, toughest country music you have ever heard. Never pandering to the easily-led masses, BS combine old school honky-tonk, dirty blues and Southern rock to create a style of outlaw country that is all their own. The Stompers hold true to their Country heroes as they express outright anger at what their music has become. A guitar, a voice, a harmonica and a hard-driving beat are the only weapons this band needs to combat the mainstream Pop Country plague that is currently polluting the airwaves and Honky-Tonk bars of America.;Track List:1. Corn Liquor;2. Pay Back;3. Roll on;4. California Kicker;5. Bad Man;6. Devil on My Shoulder;7. Big Long Train;8. Saw Is the Law;9. Truck Drivin' Sob;10. Pipe Hippin' Daddy;11. Outlaws with Chainsaws Part: II
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.