- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Becca Mancari - Good Woman
- Write a Review
- #K48857 000000000 K48857000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/21/2017;Notes:The 9 songs that comprise Good Woman find Mancari establishing roots in Nashville following a life in transition. Born ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/21/2017;Notes:The 9 songs that comprise Good Woman find Mancari establishing roots in Nashville following a life in transition. Born in Staten Island, NY, to an Italian-Irish preacher father and a Puerto Rican mother, Mancari has spent time working as a janitor in South Florida, writing songs with train hoppers in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and traveling to India seeking spirituality._x000D_ _x000D_ The release of Good Woman follows a whirlwind year where she was named one of "Nine Artists To Watch For At AmericanaFest 2016" by NPR Music after the release of her song "Summertime Mama." Over a short period of time, Mancari was invited to open shows for artists like Margo Price, Hurray For The Riff Raff, SUSTO, Joan Osborne and many more._x000D_ _x000D_ Mancari's debut is hauntingly lonesome, with dust cloud swells of electric guitar and don't-look-back lyrics that reveal scenes from Mancari's well-travelled life. Since her music is the landscape of all she's seen, Good Woman evokes the sound of city grit and the mountain music of her youth, swirling into a fresh, nostalgic sound.;Track List:1. Arizona Fire;2. Waiting So Long;3. Summertime Mama;4. Golden;5. Long Way Down;6. Dirty Dishes;7. Devils Mouth;8. Kitchen Dancing;9. Good Woman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.