- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Belle and Sebastian - If You're Feeling Sinister
- Write a Review
- #K75496 000000000 K75496000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP reissue of their 1996 masterpiece, with download code. Repackaged in a resealable Mylar bag with customiz...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP reissue of their 1996 masterpiece, with download code. Repackaged in a resealable Mylar bag with customized obi strip. Sophomore slump be damned! Belle & Sebastian's 2nd album, "If You're Feeling Sinister," is a arguably their very best. Folk-pop with a biting sense of humor made it a sonically and lyrically engaging favorite of college listeners. This is also the album that brought the Scottish band fame in the U.K. and the U.S. The original vinyl pressings are treasured by collectors, but now everybody can get the vinyl version with this repressing. The 10 songs include "The Stars of Track and Field," "Seeing Other People," "Me and the Major," "Like Dylan in the Movies," "The Fox in the Snow," "Get Me Waya from Here, I'm Dying," the title cut, "Mayfly," "The Boy Done Wrong, Again," and "Judy and the Dream of Horses.";Track List:1. The Stars of Track and Field;2. Seeing Other People;3. Me and the Major;4. Like Dylan in the Movies;5. The Fox in the Snow;6. Get Me Away from Here I'm Dying;7. If You're Feeling Sinister;8. Mayfly;9. The Boy Done Wrong Again;10. Judy and the Dream of Horses;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.