- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ben Howard - I Forget Where We Were
- Write a Review
- #K62401 000000000 K62401000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the second studio full-length album from the singer/songwriter. Although Ben Ho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the second studio full-length album from the singer/songwriter. Although Ben Howard often gets compared to Nick Drake or John Martyn, he was raised on his parents' Bob Dylan and Joni Mitchell records. Howard's 2011 debut album EVERY KINGDOM received much critical acclaim.;Track List:1. Small Things;2. Rivers in Your Mouth;3. I Forget Where We Were;4. In Dreams;5. She Treats Me Well;6. Time Is Dancing;7. Evergreen;8. End of the Affair;9. Conrad;10. All Is Now Harmed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.