- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beth Hart - Live in Amsterdam
- Write a Review
- #K65192 000000000 K65192000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. Hot on the heels of their 2014 Grammy nomination, Blues-Rock vocalist Beth Hart and guitar he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. Hot on the heels of their 2014 Grammy nomination, Blues-Rock vocalist Beth Hart and guitar hero Joe Bonamassa deliver Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa - LIVE IN AMSTERDAM - the very first live experience from one of music's most powerful female voices and one of the world's greatest guitar players. Against the backdrop of the beautiful, historic Koninklijk Theater Carre in Amsterdam, originally made famous by artists such as Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Billie Holiday, Tom Waits, Ray Charles, Donnie Hathaway, Tina Turner, Slackwax, Nina Simone and more, the performance wows with scorching soul covers from the duo's 2011 debut album DON'T EXPLAIN and 2013 follow-up SEESAW.;Track List:1. Amsterdam Amsterdam!;2. Them There Eyes;3. Sinner's Prayer;4. Can't Let Go;5. For My Friends;6. Close to My Fire;7. Rhymes;8. Something's Got a Hold on Me;9. Your Heart Is As Black As Night;10. Chocolate Jesus;11. Baddest Blues;12. Someday After a While (You'll Be Sorry);13. Well Well;14. If I Tell You I Love You;15. See Saw;16. Strange Fruit;17. Miss Lady;18. I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know;19. Nutbush City Limits;20. I'd Rather Go Blind;21. Antwerp Jam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.