- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackfield - Iv
- Write a Review
- #K82965 000000000 K82965000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth from this Prog/Alt-Rock project from Israeli Rock musician Aviv Geffen, and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth from this Prog/Alt-Rock project from Israeli Rock musician Aviv Geffen, and band that also features Steven Wilson and other special guests Brett Anderson (Suede), Jonathan Donahue (Mercury Rev) and Vincent Cavanagh (Anathema). Blackfield was started by Aviv and Steven in 2001 and have previously released the critically acclaimed albums Blackfield (2004), Blackfield II (2007) and 2011's Welcome to My DNA. Since Welcome to My DNA, Geffen's profile has continued to rise and Aviv has worked with legendary producers Tony Visconti and Trevor Horn, played live with U2 and Placebo, and has been a judge on the Israeli TV show, the Voice. Aviv contributed the writing and vocals on Blackfield IV, with Steven Wilson - who also mixed the album - adding guitar and vocal parts.;Track List:1. Pills (03:35);2. Springtime (02:24);3. X-Ray (02:28);4. Sense of Insanity (03:23);5. Firefly (02:47);6. The Only Fool Is Me (01:56);7. Jupiter (03:46);8. Kissed By the Devil (03:04);9. Lost Souls (02:58);10. Faking (03:33);11. After the Rain (01:26)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.