- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blind Melon - Blind Melon
- Write a Review
- #K55801 000000000 K55801000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. BLIND MELON was the eponymous debut album by acclaimed rock band Blind Melon, released in 1992, fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. BLIND MELON was the eponymous debut album by acclaimed rock band Blind Melon, released in 1992, featuring breakthrough single 'No Rain'. Fronted by singer Shannon Hoon (who can be heard doing backing vocals on Guns N Roses' Use Your Illusion I and II) Blind Melon had a distinctive sound, influenced by Southern Rock and Psychedelic Rock. Songs like 'Soak the Sin' and 'Tones of Home' evoke Hard Rock with a funky sound 'Time' resembles Grateful Dead-style improvisational music and acoustic songs like 'Change' and 'No Rain' hinted at Pop and Folk influences. The band recorded the bulk of the album with producer Rick Parashar (who had produced Pearl Jam's 'Ten') at London Bridge Studio in Seattle, Washington. Blind Melon's production is marked by the use of outdated amplifiers and other antiquated studio technology. Modern studio effects were not used in it's production as the band wanted to create a pure and intimate sounding record.;Track List:1. Soak the Sin;2. Tones of Home;3. I Wonder;4. Paper Scratcher;5. Dear Ol' Dad;6. Change;7. No Rain;8. Deserted;9. Sleepyhouse;10. Holyman;11. Seed to a Tree;12. Drive;13. Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.