- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Dylan - Self Portrait
- Write a Review
- #K77255 000000000 K77255000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2009;Notes:Slapping together bizarre new songs, apparent parodies (as with Paul Simon's the Boxer) and Basement Tapes outtakes, th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2009;Notes:Slapping together bizarre new songs, apparent parodies (as with Paul Simon's the Boxer) and Basement Tapes outtakes, this 1970 double-album seemed designed to confuse-yet it still hit #4! Versions of Like a Rolling Stone the Mighty Quinn, and It Hurts Me Too join All the Tired Horses Wigwam Woogie Boogie, and more. This LP is the MONO version.;Track List:1. All the Tired Horses;2. Alberta No. 1;3. I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know;4. Days of '49;5. Early Morning Rain;6. In Search of Little Sadie;7. Let It Be Me;8. Little Sadie;9. Woogie Boogie;10. Belle Isle;11. Living the Blues;12. Like a Rolling Stone;13. Copper Kettle [The Pale Moonlight];14. Gotta Travel on;15. Blue Moon;16. The Boxer;17. The Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo);18. Take Me As I Am (Or Let Me Go);19. Take a Message to Mary;20. It Hurts Me Too;21. Minstrel Boy;22. She Belongs to Me;23. Wigwam;24. Alberta No. 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.