- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boris & Merzbow - Gensho - Part 2
- Write a Review
- #K78532 000000000 K78532000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Part 2 of a limited edition 4 LP set. Renowned Japanese innovators Boris and Merzbow have teamed up with Relapse for th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Part 2 of a limited edition 4 LP set. Renowned Japanese innovators Boris and Merzbow have teamed up with Relapse for their new collaborative release Gensho, one of the artists' most daring works to date. Named after the Japanese word for "phenomenon," Gensho is a unique release featuring over 150 minutes of new music spread across four LPs, available as two separate double LP sets. The Boris songs are completely new, percussion-less reinventions of classic tracks from the band's storied catalog, while Merzbow's songs are entirely new compositions. The two sets are intended to be played at the same time at varying volumes so that the listener can experience their own "gensho/phenomenon" every time. As with every Boris With Merzbow release, the only thing to expect is the unexpected, lending the album near-infinite potential for aural discovery and encouraging direct interactivity with the listener rarely found in such unconventional music. An untouchable paroxysm of noisy, droning experimentation!;Track List:1. Heavy Rain;2. Akuma No Uta;3. Akirame Flower;4. Vomitself;5. Goloka Pt. 2;6. Prelude to a Broken Arm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.