- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bowery Electric - Beat
- Write a Review
- #K61222 000000000 K61222000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus track. The second album from New York City's Bowery Electric was released in l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus track. The second album from New York City's Bowery Electric was released in late 1996, less than 15 months after their self-titled debut, but it found them having traveled light years musically in the interim, the group having seemingly decided to see how far they could take the guitar/bass/drums/vocal setup into the atmosphere. Every aspect of their approach had been refined and focused: squalling, distorted guitars had been transformed into hazy, sensual sheets the live drums transmuted to sampled rhythms more in debt to the blossoming downtempo sound of the day bass lines reduced to their most basic diagrams vocals submerged to become one with the narcotized fog of the instruments even the lyrics were reduced to a few minimal lines used sparingly so as not to overshadow the dynamic. Beat is a lush and dense mantra of shadowy percussion, barely-there vocals and immersive drones that envelops the listener in an opiated blanket of sound. Includes the bonus track "Low Density," not featured on the original U.S. release.;Track List:1. Beat;2. Empty Words;3. Without Stopping;4. Under the Sun;5. Fear of Flying;6. Looped;7. Black Light;8. Inside Out;9. Coming Down;10. Postscript;11. Low Density;12. Postscript;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.