- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brett Dennen - Por Favor
- Write a Review
- #K73622 000000000 K73622000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2016 release, the sixth studio album from the acclaimed singer, s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2016 release, the sixth studio album from the acclaimed singer, songwriter and performer. Produced by Grammy Award-winning producer Dave Cobb (Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson), Por Favor was recorded in Nashville and features 10 songs. In 2004, Dennen released his debut, self-titled album, Brett Dennen on a boutique indie label, Three Angels and A Saint Records, produced by Dennen and Leslie Merical. Dennen was named by Rolling Stone magazine as an "Artist to Watch," and in 2008, Entertainment Weekly called him one of it's eight "Guys on the Rise". He has performed at festivals such as the Rothbury Music Festival in Michigan, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Lyons Folk Festival, and the Mile High Music Festival in Colorado.;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.