- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brooke Waggoner - Sweven
- Write a Review
- #K84306 000000000 K84306000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album form the NOLA-born and Nashville-based singer/songwriter. Music, like fashion, food and a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album form the NOLA-born and Nashville-based singer/songwriter. Music, like fashion, food and a bevy of other cultural landscapes, continually waffles between nostalgia and innovation, cycling through one reinvention to the next. Brooke Waggoner's inherent grasp and commitment to her sound, seems decidedly unconventional considering these patterns of trend. "I found my sound at a pretty young age," says the songwriter, composer and performer. That sound, explored and refined in her latest album, Sweven, draws the notes between her past and present and doesn't hesitate to mine an unusual source - herself. Brooke found herself revisiting her earliest work, captured in a pre-YouTube phase of life, that she had recorded throughout her childhood. "My mom is a big memorabilia person and really pushed me to record everything on cassette tapes at the time. I have every lyric I've written since age nine." Brooke ended up producing the album, and handpicking a close knit group of friends and family to play. The deadline was self-imposed. "My only goal was to finish it before my son was born. It came down literally to the day. I tracked my last set of vocals the afternoon before his arrival.";Track List:1. Fink;2. Widow Maker;3. Egg Shells;4. Pennies and Youth;5. Proof;6. Sweven;7. Two of a Kind;8. Ovenbird;9. Adults;10. Fellow;11. Cherry Pick;12. The Splitting of Yourself in Two
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.