- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bruce Springsteen - We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions
- Write a Review
- #K62730 000000000 K62730000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/23/2006;Notes:Vinyl. Columbia Records will release Bruce Springsteen's twenty-first album,'We Shall Overcome the Seeger Sessions,' on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/23/2006;Notes:Vinyl. Columbia Records will release Bruce Springsteen's twenty-first album,'We Shall Overcome the Seeger Sessions,' on April 25. The album features Bruce's personal interpretations of thirteen traditional songs, all of them associated with the legendary guiding light of American folk music, Pete Seeger, for whom the album is named. Speaking of the origins of the new music, Springsteen said, "So much of my writing, particularly when I write acoustically, comes straight out of the folk tradition. Making this album was creatively liberating because I have a love of all those different roots sounds... they can conjure up a world with just a few notes and a few words.";Track List:1. Old Dan Tucker;2. Jesse James;3. Mrs. McGrath;4. O Mary Don't You Weep;5. John Henry;6. Erie Canal;7. Jacob's Ladder;8. My Oklahoma Home;9. Eyes on the Prize;10. Shenandoah;11. Pay Me My Money Down;12. We Shall Overcome;13. Froggie Went a Courtin';14. Old Dan Tucker [DVD];15. Jesse James [DVD];16. Mrs. McGrath [DVD];17. O Mary Don't You Weep [DVD];18. John Henry [DVD];19. Erie Canal [DVD];20. Jacob's Ladder [DVD];21. My Oklahoma Home [DVD];22. Eyes on the Prize [DVD];23. Shenandoah [DVD];24. Pay Me My Money Down [DVD];25. We Shall Overcome [DVD];26. Froggie Went a Courtin' [DVD];27. John Henry [DVD];28. Pay Me My Money Down [DVD];29. Buffalo Gals [DVD];30. Erie Canal [DVD];31. O Mary Don't You Weep [DVD];32. Shenandoah [DVD];33. [DVD] [Bonus Material]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.