- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Budgie - In For The Kill
- Write a Review
- #K60788 000000000 K60788000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this album from the Welsh hard rock band. In for the Kill! Is the fourth studio al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this album from the Welsh hard rock band. In for the Kill! Is the fourth studio album by Budgie. It was released through MCA Records in May 1974. The album includes a re-recording of the song "Crash Course in Brain Surgery", originally released in 1971 as a single. The song was covered by Metallica for their 1987 EP The $5.98 EP: Garage Days Re-Revisited, while the album's title track was covered by Van Halen during the group's club days. Budgie are described by author Garry Sharpe-Young as one of the earliest heavy metal bands and a seminal influence to many acts of that scene, with fast, heavy rock. The band has been noted as "among the heaviest metal of it's day".;Track List:1. In for the Kill;2. Crash Course in Brain Surgery;3. Wondering What Everyone Knows;4. Zoom Club;5. Hammer and Tongs;6. Running from My Soul;7. Living on Your Own
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.