- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Budgie - Live In Los Angeles 1978
- Write a Review
- #K65240 000000000 K65240000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this live album from the Welsh hard rock band. Budgie's music is often described as a cross...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this live album from the Welsh hard rock band. Budgie's music is often described as a cross between the progressive textures of Rush and the heaviness of Black Sabbath. Burke Shelley's vocals have been compared to Geddy Lee due to his similar approach of high-pitched banshee wails (incidentally, Shelley and Lee are also the bass players in their respective power-trio bands). Although Budgie remained quite obscure during their early career, many future stars of hard rock/metal have cited them as an important influence and covered their songs, including Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Van Halen, Melvins, Queens of the Stone Age, Alice in Chains, and Soundgarden.;Track List:1. Melt the Ice Away;2. In the Grip of a Tyrefitters Hand;3. Smile Boy Smile;4. In for the Kill / You Are the Biggest Thing Since Powdered Milk;5. Love for You and Me;6. Parents;7. Who Do You Want for Your Love;8. Don't Dilute the Water;9. Breaking All the House Rules;10. Breadfan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.