- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffalo Killers - Alive & Well In Ohio
- Write a Review
- #K79847 000000000 K79847000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The eighth album from Buffalo Killers, Alive and Well in Ohio, was recorded at their Howler Hills Fa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The eighth album from Buffalo Killers, Alive and Well in Ohio, was recorded at their Howler Hills Farm analog studio on their own terms. Equipped with only the knowledge they had gained over the years, the band crafted this collection without rules or pressure. Created and produced by songwriting brothers Zachary and Andrew Gabbard, the warm, consciously imperfect, and raw sound finds it's inspiration in seasons of change, life, longing, love, and family. The universal truth that the only constant is change is woven throughout the 12 songs. The album, conceptually, is inspired by the desire to create something homegrown and real. Pull up the faders and you can hear the guys singing, stomping, clapping and bleeding into each other's mics... on their own time, in their own space. They captured the melodies as they emerged. The songs on Alive and Well in Ohio are Buffalo Killers most truthful yet.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.