- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cate Le Bon - Me Oh My
- Write a Review
- #K67834 000000000 K67834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Cate Le Bon's captivating 2009 debut album available on vinyl for the first time ever. Me Oh My is t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Cate Le Bon's captivating 2009 debut album available on vinyl for the first time ever. Me Oh My is the debut full-length album by the Welsh musician and songwriter. The album was originally going to be named Pet Deaths, referring to Le Bon's experiences with the subject. One song written in Welsh was originally going to be on the album, but was discarded because it interrupted the flow, though Welsh can still be heard on some tracks. "Part folk minstrel and part psychedelic goddess" - 4 stars - The Mirror "A singular talent" 4 stars - Mojo "Quirky and confident" - Debut of the month - Uncut "Cate Le Bon is very much her own thing." 8/10 - NME "Songs at once as old as the hills and utterly original." - Sunday Times.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.