- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chicago - Chicago II
- Write a Review
- #K60084 000000000 K60084000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Friday Music is very honored to continue the Chicago vi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Friday Music is very honored to continue the Chicago vinyl series with their masterpiece Chicago II. Mastered impeccably from the original Chicago Records master tapes by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records in Hollywood, CA, along with Chicago's Lee Loughnane, this album is truly a thrilling audiophile vinyl release. For this special limited edition, we have also included the original full color album cover in gatefold style as it was released in 1970 as well as a color poster insert of the band, complete with all the great music you will always remember from this historic release.;Track List:1. Movin' in;2. The Road;3. Poem for the People;4. In the Country;5. Wake Up Sunshine;6. Make Me Smile;7. So Much to Say So Much to Give;8. Anxiety's Moment;9. West Virginia Fantasies;10. Colour My World;11. To Be Free;12. Now More Than Ever;13. Fancy Colours;14. 25 or 6 to 4;15. Prelude;16. A.M. Mourning;17. P.M. Mourning;18. Memories of Love;19. It Better End Soon-1St Movement;20. It Better End Soon-2Nd Movement;21. It Better End Soon-3Rd Movement;22. It Better End Soon-4th Movement;23. Where Do We Go from Here;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.