- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Christian Death - Ashes
- Write a Review
- #K76616 000000000 K76616000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 1985, Christian Death extended it's shadow over the nascent gothic genre with the release of it's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 1985, Christian Death extended it's shadow over the nascent gothic genre with the release of it's third album Ashes. Continuing where the epic Catastrophe Bullet left off, Ashes furthered the band's burgeoning legacy with it's keen sense of romance and dramatic flair. The disturbingly dark and deeply atmospheric songwriting of the two main protagonists, Williams and Kand, remains to this day some of the bands most elegant and incisive. Williams unquestionably delivers some of the finest vocal performances of his all-too-short career.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.