- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chuck Berry - Chuck
- Write a Review
- #K55114 000000000 K55114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Chuck Berry, the father of rock & roll, is releasing his first album in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Chuck Berry, the father of rock & roll, is releasing his first album in nearly 40 years, which is comprised mostly of new, original songs written, recorded and produced by the legend himself. 'CHUCK' was recorded in various studios around St. Louis and features Berry's longtime hometown backing group - including his children Charles Berry Jr. (guitar) and Ingrid Berry (harmonica), plus Jimmy Marsala (Berry's bassist of forty years), Robert Lohr (piano), and Keith Robinson (drums) - which has supported him for over two decades on over two hundred residency shows at the famed Blueberry Hill club. This record is dedicated to my beloved Toddy, said Berry, referring to his wife of 68 years, Themetta Berry. My darlin' I'm growing old! I've worked on this record for a long time. Now I can hang up my shoes!;Track List:1. Wonderful Woman;2. Big Boys;3. You Go to My Head;4. 3/4 Time (Enchiladas);5. Darlin';6. She Still Loves You;7. Lady B. Goode;8. Jamaica Moon;9. Dutchman;10. Eyes of Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.