- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cibo Matto - Hotel Valentine
- Write a Review
- #K63979 000000000 K63979000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:One of the most beloved and critically-acclaimed bands of the late '90 s, Cibo Matto pioneered post-genre freak-out lon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/11/2014;Notes:One of the most beloved and critically-acclaimed bands of the late '90 s, Cibo Matto pioneered post-genre freak-out long before the digital shuffle. Spiking their artful Pop songs with Rap, Funk, Jazz, Brazilian, African, and Latin sounds, they placed in Spins "Top Albums of the 90 s" and Time magazines "Best Hip Hop Albums of All Time." During a brief two-record career they graced major magazine covers and were immortalized on an early episode of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. Post breakup the band received a BEST OF overview from Rhino Records in 2007, and their track "Sugar Water" appeared in the NIP/TUCK series finale in 2010. All along Miho Hatori and Yuka Honda have continued to record projects both Pop and Avant-garde, have guest featured on records by the Beastie Boys, Gorillaz, and in 2012 performed (as Cibo Matto) at a KCRW concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Returning to the studio to record their first record in fifteen years, Cibo Matto has made their most impressive and cinematic album to date with HOTEL VALENTINE, a 10-song set packed with kaleidoscopic grooves, demented horns, crazy synthesizers and funky-but-chic blasts of pure danceability.;Track List:1. Check in;2. DÉJÀ Vu;3. 10th Floor Ghost Girl;4. Emerald Tuesday;5. MFN;6. Hotel Valentine;7. Empty Pool;8. Lobby;9. Housekeeping;10. Check Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.