- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danny Elfman - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Music From the Motion Picture)
- Write a Review
- #K67435 000000000 K67435000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double mint marbled vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Tim Burton's 2005 adaptation of Roald Dahl's classic children...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double mint marbled vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Tim Burton's 2005 adaptation of Roald Dahl's classic children's book was conceived as long ago as 1991, and was in development for several years before Burton was involved in the production. He immediately brought regular collaborators Johnny Depp and Danny Elfman aboard. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory represents the first time since The Nightmare Before Christmas that Elfman contributed to a film score using written songs and his vocals. The film was released to critical praise and was a box office success, grossing $475 million worldwide. The wonderfully quirky melodic score and songs from one of Hollywood's great composers harks back to Edward Scissorhands, Burtons' and Elfman's most personal work, and is a return to the composer's vintage sound from the late 1980s and early 1990s.;Track List:1. A1. Wonka's Welcome Song;2. A2. Augustus Gloop;3. A3. Violet Beauregarde;4. A4. Veruca Salt;5. A5. Mike Teavee;6. A6. Main Titles;7. B1. Wonka's First Shop;8. B2. the Indian Palace;9. B3. Wheels in Motion;10. B4. Charlie's Birthday Bar;11. B5. the Golden Ticket / Factory;12. C1. Chocolate Explorers;13. C2. Loompa Land;14. C3. the Boat Arrives;15. C4. the River Cruise;16. C5. First Candy;17. C6. Up and Out;18. C7. the River Cruise - Part 2;19. D1. Charlie Declines;20. D2. Finale;21. D3. End Credit Suite;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.