- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dead Can Dance - Spiritchaser
- Write a Review
- #K60056 000000000 K60056000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Spiritchaser, Dead Can Dance's seventh album, was the final studio album the band released with 4AD ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Spiritchaser, Dead Can Dance's seventh album, was the final studio album the band released with 4AD (it was to be another 16 years until they reconvened to make their eighth, Anastasis). Again recording at Brendan's Quivvy Church in Ireland and as hinted at by the album's title, the band had moved their focus away from the traditional medieval and Eastern sound of their middle albums to work with African and Caribbean tribal rhythms. Still unmistakably Dead Can Dance, percussion is at the forefront throughout Spiritchaser and despite contributions from Ronan O'Snodaigh, Renaud Pion, Lance Hogan, Robert Perry and Peter Ulrich on a few tracks, the album is mostly just Perry and Gerrard. In fine voice throughout, like their whole career's work, their strong singing remains the centerpiece.;Track List:1. Nierika (Remastered);2. Song of the Stars (Remastered);3. Indus (Remastered);4. Song of the Dispossessed (Remastered);5. Dedicacé Outò (Remastered);6. The Snake and the Moon (Remastered);7. Song of the Nile (Remastered);8. Devorzhum (Remastered)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.