- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dolly Parton - Dolly Live from Glastonbury 2014
- Write a Review
- #K55961 000000000 K55961000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Dolly Parton Live From Glastonbury 2014 -VINYL- Dress code: Rhinestones, more rhinestones, and an extra sprinkling of r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Dolly Parton Live From Glastonbury 2014 -VINYL- Dress code: Rhinestones, more rhinestones, and an extra sprinkling of rhinestones. Dolly Parton had 100,000 people in the palm of her manicured, rhinestone-studded hand. "Despite an illustrious career - and fresh from passing the 100 million records sold milestone - Parton genuinely looked overwhelmed by the size of the crowd, continuously describing the experience as a 'thrill'." Her voice was soothing, clear and remarkably strong. She said it best herself: it was corny, but it was fun. Long live the queen of country.;Track List:1. Fire Medley: Baby I'm Burning / Great Balls of Fire / Girl on Fire (Live at Glastonbury);2. Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That (Live at Glastonbury);3. Jolene (Live at Glastonbury);4. Blue Smoke (Live at Glastonbury);5. Coat of Many Colors (Live at Glastonbury);6. Rocky Top (Live at Glastonbury);7. Mud Song (Live at Glastonbury);8. Banks of the Ohio (Live at Glastonbury);9. Here You Come Again (Live at Glastonbury);10. Two Doors Down (Live at Glastonbury);11. Islands in the Stream (Live at Glastonbury);12. 9 to 5 (Live at Glastonbury);13. Lay Your Hands on Me (Live at Glastonbury) - Dolly Parton Feat. Richie Sambora;14. I Will Always Love You (Live at Glastonbury)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.