- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ed Sheeran - Plus
- Write a Review
- #K58201 000000000 K58201000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/19/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2011 debut album from the British singer/songwriter. The album features the Top 3...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/19/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2011 debut album from the British singer/songwriter. The album features the Top 3 hit 'The a Team' which has already sold over 380,000 copies - making it the highest charting and biggest selling UK debut all year. 'The A Team' still resides firmly in the UK Top 5 some eight weeks post release. PLUS also features the oncoming smash 'You Need Me, I Don't Need You'. Ed Sheeran's PLUS is timeless songwriting informed as much by Jay-Z and Eminem as by Bob Dylan and Damien Rice. The flame-haired 20-year-old's lyrics talk about the city he loves and the people in it, the people made by it, and those damaged by it. Asylum.;Track List:1. The a Team;2. Drunk;3. U.N.I;4. Grade 8;5. Wake Me Up;6. Small Bump;7. This;8. The City;9. Lego House;10. You Need Me I Don't Need You;11. Kiss Me;12. Give Me Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.