- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emmy the Great - S
- Write a Review
- #K92437 000000000 K92437000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Emma-Lee Moss returns with a four-song EP that's clearly a warm up for something even greater. The songs were written i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Emma-Lee Moss returns with a four-song EP that's clearly a warm up for something even greater. The songs were written in Salt Lake City, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, New York, and London. The numerous locations inspired Moss to look outside herself for meaning the ensuing recording sessions led to Wild Beasts' Tom Fleming joining her on the lead single "Swimming Pool" and Ludwig Goransson (Haim) working on the L.A. sessions and Dave McCracken (Oh Land, Beyoncé) working on the London recordings. This jet-setting effort centers on songs both catchy and smart, starting with the irresistible "Swimming Pool" and "Solar Panels.";Track List:1. Swimming Pool Feat. Tom Fleming (Wild Beasts);2. Social Halo;3. Solar Panels;4. Somerset (I Can't Get Over);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.