- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ennio Morricone - Teorema (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K84490 000000000 K84490000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm transparent lime colored vinyl LP pressing. This reissue faithfully reproduces the original 1968 version....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm transparent lime colored vinyl LP pressing. This reissue faithfully reproduces the original 1968 version. Teorema is a film directed by Pier Paolo Pasolini, publicly presented for the first time in September 1968 at the International Film Festival in Venice it immediately shocked it's viewers, like many other of Pasolini's works, and was seized by the Public Prosecutor of Rome and the director, with producer Donato Leoni, were charged with obscenity - and eventually absolved. The music of the film is divided in two: the original vinyl B-side is entirely occupied by Mozart's "Messa da Requiem", while the A-side houses five original compositions written by Ennio Morricone. These consist of two opening dissonant and discordant tracks, solely played with classical instruments ("Teorema", "Frammenti"), a ballad sung by the Junior Trio ("Fruscio di green leaves"), a piece that reminds of a western movie by Sergio Leone ("L'ultima corrida") and a closing instrumental beat/psych song ("Beat N° 3").;Track List:1. A1. Teorema;2. A2. Frammenti;3. A3. Fruscio Di Foglie Verdi;4. A4. L'ultima Corrida;5. A5. Beat N° 3;6. B6. Requiem;7. B7. Kyrie Eleison;8. B8. Rex Tremendae Majestatis;9. B9. Confutatis Maledictis;10. B10. Lacrimosa Dies Illa;11. B11. Agnus Dei;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.