- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ex Hex - Rips
- Write a Review
- #K66416 000000000 K66416000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing with download code. Ex Hex are a power trio from Washington, DC, making the music you've been wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing with download code. Ex Hex are a power trio from Washington, DC, making the music you've been waiting for. Drums, bass, guitar, P90s, searing leads-this is unapologetic rock 'n' roll spat out in the discipline's mother tongue. The band are Mary Timony (Autoclave, Helium) & Laura Harris (The Aquarium, Benjy Ferree), Betsy Wright. In the Spring of 2014 they, headed into the studio. Working furiously, they recorded over the span of two weeks in North Carolina with Mitch Easter (Let's Active) and in the basement of Mary's home with frequent collaborator Jonah Takagi. Bobby Harlow (The Go, Conspiracy of Owls) was tapped to mix because of his unique take on making rock records. What results is Ex Hex Rips, twelve songs about underdogs, guys stealing your wallet, schoolyard brawls, and getting bent. The record happens pretty quickly, so don't blink.;Track List:1. Don't Wanna Lose;2. Beast;3. Waste Your Time;4. You Fell Apart;5. How You Got That Girl;6. Waterfall;7. Hot and Cold;8. Radio on;9. New Kid;10. War Paint;11. Everywhere;12. Outro;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.