- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fifteen - Buzz
- Write a Review
- #K67094 000000000 K67094000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Jeff Ott, the leader of Fifteen, is one of punk-rock's most intriguing figures. Sexually abused as a child and homeless...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Jeff Ott, the leader of Fifteen, is one of punk-rock's most intriguing figures. Sexually abused as a child and homeless in his teens, Ott brought a personal perspective to such topics as pacified, drug addiction, and racism that was a refreshing break from the doctrinaire rant 'n' can't that marred many a punk song, and his voice-while definitely untrained-lent his music a vulnerable, everyman touch. This record, the third by his band Fifteen, is reckoned by most to be their finest, and because it came out in 1994, it was only out on vinyl for a heartbeat, and therefore sells for inappropriately lofty sums. Real Gone's reissue of this classic East Bay punk album comes in maroon vinyl limited to 1000 copies!;Special Attributes:MAROON, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.